Tuesday, March 16, 2010

No Can Do

I don't feel like doing this anymore.  Something changed.  People I wanted to engage are in varying states of withdrawal.  It's a dull feeling. 

So!  After 16 posts and close to 200 comments--urbane, ugly, magic, mean, irate, ignorant, joyous, jocular and revelatory--some downright wise--here we are: chippy.  I feel it even now, fucking considering everyone's feelings, guessing at certain responses and the need to apologize(!) for some shit I said...in America...on MY blog.  Fuck it.  The first time he said "sorry" was, for Jumpy, the beginning of the end.

Maybe there's a new bloggy vista out there at some point.  Until then,




--J

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Spaceage. You made me think, you made me sick, you made me tense, interested, excited, inspired, pissed off. You made me cry, because I'm like that and because you're like THAT. You were not, at least, boring. But you are, I agree, done.

    I will miss you.

    Kind of.

    ReplyDelete